Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00a32a7/Forumz/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00a32a7/Forumz/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00a32a7/Forumz/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/htdocs/w00a32a7/Forumz/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00a32a7/Forumz/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/htdocs/w00a32a7/Forumz/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3834: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Docet Umbra • View topic - World Cup 2010 final: Spain & Holland (was: piccies!)
It is currently Dec 12th, '17, 21:54

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: World Cup 2010 final: Spain & Holland (was: piccies!)
PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 00:35 
Collector of Arthas' Tears

Should i diginify.... neh........ it was a big foul and should ve gotten red, he didnt get it ... who cares, we got some undeserved yellow ones too so that evens out.

Spain, enjoy the undeserved world cup :p

Bye now!

Post subject: Re: piccies !
PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 00:39 
7th Legion Elite

Don't be like that, Spain was better. Referee sucked, but can't say Spain won undeserved.

Crusader Twilight Vanquisher Patron Brewmaster Flame Warden Loremaster Elder Starcaller Chef Ambassador Bloodsail Admiral Merrymaker Brory the Insane Jenkins the Seeker, the Explorer, the Diplomat, the Exalted, the Hallowed, the Noble, the Pilgrim, the Patient, the Love Fool, the Argent Champion, the Kingslayer, Guardian of Cenarius, of the Nightfall, of the Exodar, of Gnomeregan, of Ironforge, of Stormwind, of Darnassus, of the Ashen Verdict, of the Shattered Sun, the Undy----titleoverfl

PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 02:05 
Assistant Innkeeper

Highscores: 1
Broxi wrote:
Don't be like that, Spain was better. Referee sucked, but can't say Spain won undeserved.

This. /sign :p

PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 08:11 
Servant of King Mrgl-Mrgl

Lol Nara, you we're quite busy during the final, apart from watching the game ;)

PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 08:39 
Assistant Innkeeper

I have seen a very closed match yesterday. But it wasn't unattractive to watch. Both teams have had their chances to win. At the spanish goal was a foul stench of offside, not the goal itself, but the phase before it.
The referee was shit, and he screwed over the game. The red card was shown maybe lightly,and the same should have happened at the other side too, but that doesn't take away the fact that over the course of the game Spain was the better team. But I guess i looked at the game a bit more unbiassed.

Post subject: piccies !
PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 10:54 
Assistant Innkeeper

Mirwan wrote:
Should i diginify.... neh........ it was a big foul and should ve gotten red, he didnt get it ... who cares, we got some undeserved yellow ones too so that evens out.

Spain, enjoy the undeserved world cup :p

Bye now!

GO GO MIRW.

i rooted madly for Holland yesterday even if they hitted spain's ankles hard i didnt care they had to win even only because of the undeserved '70s losses.

Spain bores me as hell. They are horribly slow and scored 8 (eight!!) goals only. And thats mainly cos they wanna get inside the goal zone with the ball thru the feet. Thats just arrogance. I guess i got a pejudice since they had unforgivable behaviours at barça-Inter UCL half final.

Instead when Robben and Sneijder got the ball its a show! They go vertical all the Times.

Well nvm :(

PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 11:15 
Lebronski's Shoeshine Boy

Spain may have only scored 8 goals, but they are going home World Champions, so they clearly did enough. You only need to score 1 goal to win a game.

Holland had their chances. Who thought Robben would have taken so long to pull the trigger on his one on one? Holland went into the match with a gameplan, and whilst it nearly worked (4 minutes left), it just was not enough.

As for Howard Webb, why the hate? Ok, Holland should have had a corner, but you did get the ball back straight away, and maybe Elia was a foul, but overall, i thought he had a decent game. Ive seen him ref Wolves Bham and just be downright crap! I cant think of one booking that was harsh. To be honest, i would have gladly of taken him for England Germany (ignore the fact he's english), so the score could have been 4-2 to them instead of 4-1.

Post subject: Re: World Cup 2010 final: Spain & Holland (was: piccies!)
PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 11:54 
Site Admin

Highscores: 3
Moved a couple of posts into a new thread as the picture thread was derailing. Please discuss the actual final in here.

PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 12:06 
Assistant Innkeeper

Highscores: 1
Kyddo wrote:
Lol Nara, you we're quite busy during the final, apart from watching the game ;)

Interesting, big brother is watching me! :-o

PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 14:12 
Servant of King Mrgl-Mrgl

Narathnar wrote:
Kyddo wrote:

Interesting, big brother is watching me! :-o

Well, since you're shouting on the website during the game and still have time to make a funny gif about Nigel de Jong's karatekick, wich is posted just after the game ended, ye I could say you were pretty busy ;)