Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00a32a7/Forumz/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00a32a7/Forumz/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/htdocs/w00a32a7/Forumz/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/htdocs/w00a32a7/Forumz/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3834: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Docet Umbra • View topic - Post your UI
It is currently Apr 24th, '17, 09:27

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post your UI
PostPosted: May 24th, '09, 18:57 
Officer

Dear god.

PostPosted: May 25th, '09, 20:10 
Servant of King Mrgl-Mrgl

Here's mine. I've made the minimap and buffs a bit smaller now than this pic though. I have to have big chunky raid frames as otherwise I end up squinting at the screen!

Attachment:
ui.jpg
ui.jpg [ 457.55 KiB | Viewed 3753 times ]

EDIT for Lora:
It's actually pretty basic! All the party/raid frames are with one addon called ag_unitframes which I found a lot easier to configure than a few. The bars are done with dominos which takes a bit of work to set up at first because you have things that only appear when you hover over them or press a modifier etc. The minimap is sexymap and the buffs bit is good old ct-buffmod (I may have had to download the other ct mods but I never installed them). I've made the minimap and buffs quite a bit smaller now as I have a large screen and they didn't need to be that big. I use quartz for my casting bars and I have fubar with things like my 5sr timer (regenfu) durability (durabilityfu) etc on.

Oh! The icons in the middle are tellmewhen

Last edited by Vias on May 27th, '09, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: May 25th, '09, 20:37 
Spear-Thruster

now that one is really nice. mind telling me what unitframes/bars and stuff you use? i consider copying it :)

PostPosted: Jun 6th, '09, 05:21 
Lebronski's Shoeshine Boy

This is my new ui :)

PostPosted: Aug 1st, '09, 14:43 
Officer

Bumping this.

PostPosted: Aug 1st, '09, 15:19 

Not le best but it does me. Few other things which are just not showing on this shot, parrot, class timers, range display.

PostPosted: Aug 9th, '09, 19:29 
Officer

Highscores: 2
Should have done this a bit back. Questions about addons, ask me ingame as I constantly swap in and out of different profiles.
Important one is TellMeWhen, which can be seen right under my rune bar. Configured the top bar to show 2 procwatch icons and 2 debuff timers. Bottom bar are 4 coolowns that light up when available.

PostPosted: Aug 14th, '09, 15:35 
Booty Bay Bruiser

Hi,
This is mine that consists of many addons. Its based on Bartender4, Forte, Stuf, Power Auras etc. Screen resolution is 1920 x 1200.

Attachments:
UI pic.jpg
UI pic.jpg [ 337.35 KiB | Viewed 3504 times ]

PostPosted: Sep 7th, '09, 09:44 

i experienced yesterday that playing on an other persons computer who uses insane amount of addons anoyed me and i disabled them all but playing in Default wow ui = Suck.. i have no other word for it atleast not when ur healing :s

after some cursing and anger management i went to install some ui interface i use myself and i was finally able to do things properly.

PostPosted: Sep 7th, '09, 11:01 
Site Admin

Highscores: 3
The default-UI isn't that bad after they made improvements over the years. Functionality-wise it's decent. It still lacks an "unlock"-option though, which would let the user move stuff around -- which sucks. And especially unit-frames and action-bars take up way too much space due to fluffy graphics.

Problem is that if you start to adjust those two with add-ons, you're basically bound to set up a whole UI, as it more or less impacts everything else as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next